Sunday, October 24, 2010

estagiário a graduado

Good news: I have an interview tomorrow.

Bad news: I can't fall asleep early like I planned.

Bloggin' may help clear and ease my mind enough to help me doze off once I close my laptop and turn off the lights...

What's been goin' on since my last post? Well, I did graduate to a new cord in my capoeira group. I finally feel I'm really part of the Capoeira Brasil Los Angeles family. It's my first cord from Mestre Boneco and, of course, comes with more responsibility and dedication.

The first couple of days after the batizado I felt a lot of pressure to prove, mostly to myself, I can handle the expectations that come with wearing a red/blue cord. The pressure has subsided a little, but I will continue to do my best to serve as an example to other students.

It's now 11:30 and I'm gonna try to get some sleep. The original title of this blog was "Out of Touch" when I started, but changed it. I'll get back to it later.



No comments:

Post a Comment